Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Final

We’ve hiked many a mile in the last year; we got to know these sheep, and more importantly, we got to know each other. You know you are a true sheep hunter by all of the sacrifices you made along the way.


Thank you all my guides: Dustin Roe, Shawn Macdonald, Kent McKenzie, and Bob Graham. To my family, I could have not done this without my parents: Rod and Lori. Mom- thank you for watching over dad’s work, and making excuses for me being absent at school. Dad- thank you for introducing me to this beloved sport, and accompanying me on my quest for a Grand Slam. To my sister Katey- thank you for all of your support. And finally, I would like to thank God. I could not have done any of this without You. I give all the glory to you, Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment